Late Shree Vinod Ambalal Shah [25th July 1943 – 30th July 2018]
Joined Bombay Tarapore company in 1968 with his father. In 1969, he went to Palghar and started an office there. In 1985, he built and started Tarapore office. In 1989, he started Andheri and Bhiwandi offices.
He has held several positions in various committees and association across Mumbai over the last 25 years. Some which are worth a mention are:
Bombay Goods Transport Association, Mumbai.
- Held various positions in the managing committee from 1973 to 1993 for 20 years.
- Treasure for 2 years
- Joint secretary
- General secretary for 2 years
- Vice president
- President for 1 year (1993-1994)
All India Motor Transport Congress, Delhi
- Managing Committee member for 10 years (1983-1993)
Goods Transport Labor Board, Greater Bombay, Member
- Representing BGTA for 5 years
Mitra Mandal Transport Co-op Credit Society Mumbai
- Promoter , Founder member, and also chairman for 20 years (upto 2004)
Mumbai Mitra Mandal Mumbai
- Founder member & General Secretary (1973-1993)
Shree Chatrapati Shivaji krida Mandal, Dombivali
- Founder member and advisor 1975-1995
- Founder and Life Member of Dombivali Gymkhana
Janseva Kalyan Samiti, Ulhasnagar
- Founder and chairman for 15 years (1980-1995)
Jain Seva Sangh, Mumbai
- Founder and Managing Committee member till date
Shree Naminath Jain Mandir, Dombivali
- Managing Trustee member for 20 years (up to 1995)
Mahashweta Jain Foundation, Mumbai
- Vice President for 4 years (1997-2001).